As a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Center (IDC) we can provide scuba instruction for the beginner diver all the way through to becoming a PADI instructor.
Bubblemaker is a 2 hour program where children ages 8 – 9 get their first experience with breathing underwater.
Seal Team is also designed for children ages 8 – 9 but now they begin to learn the same skills that we teach in our Open Water programs.
Confined Open Water – The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. In this program you will develop the knowledge and skills to enter the exciting world of diving. The pool sessions are held over a Saturday and Sunday.
- January 21 & 22, 2023
- February 18 & 19, 2023
- March 11 & 12, 2023
- Open Water Diver – Take the skills you learned in the pool and put them to use during the Open Water Dives. During the 4 dives you will perform the vary same skills you learned in the pool and you get your first chance to explore the underwater realm.
- will have to wait till Spring
- Advanced Open Water – The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
- Join us on a trip, or locally in the Spring
Rescue Diver – “Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Specialties – We offer a variety of specialty classes
- Drysuit – learn how to safely dive with a drysuit (which will significantly extend your dive season). This class requires a pool session and 2 open water dives.
- Enriched Air Diver – also known as Nitrox, this class teaches you how to safely use enriched air. There are no open water dives required for this class, just study the training material and meet with an instructor. Classes are arranged upon request.
- Wreck Diver – with all the shipwrecks in the Great Lakes, this is a class we all should take. There are 4 dives required.
- Boat Diver – learn about the types of dive boats, basic rules of the road, safety equipment for boat diving, boat diving procedures and etiquette, and the basic guides to boating safety. 2 dives are required.
- Deep Diver – expands student diver knowledge about deep dive planning and organization, the basics of deep diving, hazards to avoid, deep diving support equipment, and how to interact responsibly with the aquatic life they’ll see while deep diving. There are 4 dives required, one can be completed during the AOW class.
- Drift Diver – teach student divers a systematic, methodical approach to drift diving, with an overview of regional and situational variables in the techniques used. There are 2 dives required.
- Night Diver – o focus on seeing in the dark things you miss seeing, or that appear differently during daylight dives. Thus, the goal of this course is to teach student divers a systematic, methodical approach to enjoying diving at night. There are 2 dives required.
Master Scuba Diver – With the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating, you have reached the highest non professional level in the PADI System of diver education. It means that you have acquired significant training and experience in a variety of dive environments. You must be certified as a Rescue Diver, logged at least 50 dives and have earned at least 5 PADI Specialty ratings.
Going PADI Pro:
- Divemaster – this is the first step in making Scuba Diving a career. As a Divemaster Candidate you will learn leadership skills, hone your diving skills, develop the tools to assist instructors and supervise certified divers.
- Assistant Instructor/Instructor – The Instructor Development Course (IDC) your next step to GoPro with PADI. Upon completion of the IDC you will be ready for the Instructor Exam (IE). As you continue to improve your skills you now begin to learn the PADI system of diver education.