- Air fills and gear: Always demonstrating outstanding efforts to quickly find your favorite gear available on display, on their well-stocked back shelves, or special order from updated catalogues, friendly staff aims for great customer satisfaction on quick air fills, on dive gear rental or purchase, or on annual equipment service.
- Training: Offering classes for many skill levels, Seaside Dive Shop has a wide range of PADI dive training certification classes from young beginning divers to Advanced, Rescue, Nitrox, Divemaster and Instructor, with the associated latest manufacturer’s options available for updating the experienced advanced, commercial and technical diver’s skills. Make it a family event like us- over the past 30 years!
- Social Events: For divers and non-divers: Hosting fun monthly summer hotdog roasts and annual holiday gatherings, Seaside Dive Shop divers and non-diver friends and families often gather to share smiles of stories captured in shelves of Seaside scrapbooks (filled with many merry memories of wonderful warm water family holiday vacations), and to explore the latest exhibits of river diving treasures rich in local history, and latest travel adventures.
See Seaside Dive Shop today for all your salt water and fresh water diving needs!
- When I was planning a cruise for my wife and I for our anniversary that, included diving, I decided I needed to refresh my diving skills. I also wanted to try diving in the St. Clair River to gain some current diving experience. I started visiting dive shops in my area. One shop wanted me to take some speciality courses before I could dive the river. Other shops didn’t seem as knowledgeable. I chose Sea-Side Dive Shop because I was immediately treated like an old friend. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, safety conscious and more than happy to get you diving, working with your skill level. The shop has an excellent selection of top notch equipment without the high pressure sales. Paul and Femia have many social events so fellow divers and non-divers can share dive experiences and photos.
Paul Guaresimo Family
- If you are looking for a dive shop, the closest one does not mean the best one. I prefer to travel the extra distance to get the service that I do.
Gary Shostak Macomb, MI.